North Lanarkshire Titans is pleased to announce recruitment for our Ambassador programme 2020, now open for applications to all participants aged 15+.
As Club Ambassador, you will be supported to become a youth ambassador and role model. You will receive unique training to develop your leadership skills, confidence, and improve your employability potential.
What will ambassadors do?
- As an Ambassador, you will be supported to identify personal goals to work towards – this could be anything, including getting into volunteering, education or employment.
- Take on leadership roles within North Lanarkshire Titans, acting as positive role models for others.
- Develop your own interests and skills.
- Gain recognised qualifications and awards.
- Plan and deliver events in your local community or as part of North Lanarkshire Titans.
- Each Ambassador will be nominated a local high school (potentially the one they attend) to help promote NL Titans.
- Assist in local Mini Ballers programme in their area.
Who would make a good Ambassador?
- Those keen to get more involved, helping out in their Titans session.
- Those who want to get into volunteering, education or work and would like support getting there.
- Those keen to explore their own interests, and gain formal qualifications.
What will Ambassadors receive?
- Formal qualifications – including UKCC Basketball qualifications, Child Protection, First Aid, Community Achievement Awards.
- Opportunities to volunteer and undertake work experience.
- Mentor support – every Ambassador will have a mentor, who will offer support and guidance on your journey.
- All this can be used to make your CV to standout from the crowd!
Interested? Applications available on request. Contact your coach or a member of the Leadership Team for details.