As with the majority of sports clubs, the club is run by volunteers. These people are players, parents and coaches who give their time to ensure club members benefit. They administer the club, conduct the coaching and volunteer to help run the day-to-day planning and organising to make North Lanarkshire Titans successful.
All our coaching staff and volunteers are fully PVG disclosed.
The following people help run the Club, making tactical and strategic decisions on behalf of the basketball club:
Chairperson – Ryan Morris
Club Secretary & Administrator – Robyn Tierney
Treasurer – Ruairidh McRitchie
Social Media & Communications Officer – David Carson
Fundraising Officer – Vacant
Join the Team
If you are interested in becoming a part of a highly committed and driven coaching team or become part of the Leadership Team, contact us today and ask about our vacant positions within the club. These people work hard for the club and any assistance you can give them would be greatly appreciated. If you would like to find out more or volunteer for one of the above positions please contact us by email.
The club is run by many volunteers providing small amounts of assistance. We understand the time commitments of parents and would happily appreciate any support available.
A number of ways you can support the club include:
- Assisting with organisation of Annual fund-raising events (Quiz night, Race Night, Awards Night)
- Organise a social event for the young members
- Help promote and advertise.
- Go canvassing/post leaflets around your local area.
- Hang posters in your local area including shops, community centres, libraries, etc.
- Hand out club leaflets to friends, family and relatives to encourage them along.
Coaching & Officiating
If you are interested in becoming a coach, table official, floor official (referee), basketballscotland run courses for each of these roles. To find out more please contact our Coach Coordinator, Ryan Morris by email.